Monday, October 8, 2007

Walking!

Where do I start? Since the last entry, of course, we have been busy!

We attended Elizabeth's 1st birthday party on September 8! Elizabeth is the daughter of Barry & Sandra, friends of ours who live about an hour away. Jacob had a good time and enjoyed having cake again!

The following weekend, September 15 - we went to Wilmington to visit my mom, my dad and Jeff's mom. They all enjoyed playing with Jacob.

It's hard to remember, but the last two weeks of September were busy ones for Jeff and I at work and I remember working quite a bit on the weekends. They were also filled with the usual trips to Target, the grocery store, etc. Boring stuff!

However, as indicated in the title of this post, we had a momentous occasion last week! On October 3, Jacob took his first solo steps! Jeff picked Jacob up from Chrissy's and took several steps to Jeff. Then, after they got home, we had a great time trying to get Jacob to take more steps! I'm going to try to post video here.... If this doesn't work, shoot me an email and I'll send you the link or video. Please post and tell me whether or not this works as I can't see it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sideways, but it worked!

The Portas said...

Oh how cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that??!! Yay Jacob!!