Tuesday, May 15, 2007

7 Random Things 'bout Me

Nearly a week ago, I was tagged by Emily to give 7 random facts about myself... a meme (an idea shared from blog to blog.) Well, I'm finally getting around to it. Emily's son, Gabe, had heart surgery yesterday (he's doing well!) - that's his cute mug right there at the top left of this page!

So, without further adieu, my seven random facts:

1. Drew Barrymore was enrolled in my third grade class. (She was filming Firestarter.)
2. I was born in Ohio and we moved to Carolina Beach when I was 8 years old. We lived 3 blocks from the ocean.
3. I've been to London.
4. I cannot stand having my face wet, in the shower, pool, etc.
5. I've lost 50 lbs since January 2001.
6. I'm one-quarter Swedish. (My Grandma Elsa was born in Sweden.)
7. I scored a 4 out of 5 on the AP Calculus exam, but I couldn't tell you the first thing about Calculus now!

And now I must tag others.... Kellie, Tracy, Christine, Julia, and Terri. I hope some of you will decide to play!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

50 lbs!!! That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great list! That 50 lbs is fantastic :) I had two other friends tag me on this one - do you mind if I jsut stick to 7 and don't scrounge for 21? heh :)