Thursday, June 28, 2007

Beach Weekend & Bumped!

Another week between postings!

Since last Thursday, the Threejones headed down to the beach. I had a girls' beach weekend getaway, that was lots of fun. Jeff stayed one night with his mom nearby and then went and stayed one night with my mom. Our sitter Chrissy is on vacation this week, and unfortunately, one of our main "back-up" sitters, has been sick this week! Get well Nicole! So, Jeff and I eached worked half-days both Monday & Wednesday. Another friend, Angie, kept Jacob Tuesday & today. My mom is coming up tonight and will watch Jacob tomorrow as planned! Whew - it's been some week!

This morning, I maybe left five minutes late, but then traffic was at a crawl, making me probably more like 15 minutes late. Then, I got bumped from behind by a Saturn, whose driver was looking for a CD apparently. I actually saw her in my rear view mirror just after she hit me come up with 2-3 CD's in hand. Jacob was fine, the car was fine, and I'll be okay also. Since I was running late and damage to the car looked minimal-to-none, she and I just exchanged insurance information.

No comments: