Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tuesday Ramblings

Jacob was up just before 5 a.m. this morning. He had poopoo on his Pooh (pajama) pants. It's such a great way to start the day! We changed him, fed him and put him back in his crib in just his diaper & pooh shirt. Fortunately, he did go back to sleep until about 6:45 a.m., so he was in a much better mood today.

Yesterday was rough for him. I think he has difficulty adjusting on Mondays! Don't we all! He was fussy at Chrissy's too, and he fell asleep in the car on the way home. We let him sleep for a little while, but I could tell he was getting really warm in his car seat, so I finally got him up. He ate about 1/2 jar of Carrots & Beef, then he decided he didn't like it. He had Pears & Raspberries, maybe 1/2 of that jar, and then was ready for bed. He made it until about 6:30 p.m. or so before passing out! He did sleep until 5 a.m., so I guess I can't complain too much!

Tonight we've got to pack to go to Wilmington!

No comments: